Motocaddy has launched five new models for 2020 after surveying everyday golfers to ask their opinion on what makes a great modern golf bag.
Feedback from golfers has been used to update previous designs and launch new technologies onto the bag market.
“We spoke to lots of golfers to find exactly what they look for in a modern golf bag,” said Motocaddy Marketing Manager, Oliver Churcher. “In taking all the feedback on board, we think this is our most comprehensive and contemporary bag range ever.
“As market-leaders, we want to keep driving the cart bag category forward and our new range emphasises what the golfing public looks for in terms of modern styling; spacious pockets; premium materials to help protect from the elements; reduced weight; and most importantly ultimate compatibility with our trolleys,” added Oliver.
BAGS OF TECH FROM MOTOCADDY
The new bag collection features four Motocaddy cart bags and one carry bag.
One of the standout benefits is that every model features the brand’s innovative EASILOCK™ bag-to-trolley connection system which means you won’t need a lower bag strap.
The new bags are:
DRY SERIES CART BAG
- Super-lightweight (2.4kg)
- 10% more storage space than its predecessor
- Seven pockets – including dry valuables and food and drink
- Durable ‘rip-stop’ nylon fabric, heat-welded seams and thermo-sealed zips
- 100% waterproof bag adds a new easy-lift grab handle and integrated quick-access umbrella sleeve
- 14 full-length dividers
- Japanese YKK zips for smooth opening
- Anti-twist base, a waterproof rain hood, scorecard holder and a new towel & accessory hook
The new Dry-Series cart bag is available in four trim options (Blue, Red, Lime and Fuchsia) in the new Charcoal base colour, RRP £239.99.
M-TECH CART BAG
- Carbon effect with Chrome detailing along with 14-full length dividers
- Jumbo putter well
- Nine spacious pockets
The luxury M-TECH cart bag is available in a Black/Charcoal colourway, RRP £219.99.
CLUB SERIES CART BAG
- 23% lighter than its 2019 predecessor
- Value and durability with spacious pockets and internal umbrella sleeve
- Easy to lift on and off a Motocaddy trolley thanks to easy-access carry handles
- 14-full length dividers and seven spacious pockets
- Dedicated putter well, a scorecard holder, a towel hook with Velcro glove grip
Club-Series bag in Charcoal with Blue, Red and Lime trim options, RRP £159.99
- Super lightweight Nylon fabric
- Lightest and most compact cart bag in the Motocaddy range (2.3kg)
- 14 dividers and seven pockets into its modern styling
Lite-Series is available in a Black base colour with three trim options (Red, Blue & Lime). RRP – TBC
HYDROFLEX CARRY BAG
- Super-lightweight and waterproof
- Quick‑release 4-point fully adjustable carry strap
- Designed to fit perfectly onto any Motocaddy trolley for ultimate versatility
- Rear stand lock holds the legs in place when attached to a Motocaddy trolley
- Five full-length dividers
- Five spacious pockets with easy-open Japanese YKK zips and an external drinks pouch
The HydroFLEX is available in Charcoal with a Blue, Red or Lime trim, RRP £209.99.