UK based tour operator Golfbreaks.com is in sporting mood this summer offering a free round of golf in the UK with any booking before the end of August.
The promotion is being run to celebrate a summer of sport that features the London 2012 Olympic Games and Football’s European Championships as well as the U.S Open and Open Championship golf.
Simply book and travel on a golf break of any value or duration before the end of August and enjoy a free round of golf at any of the 800 UK venues booked through its sister company Teeofftimes.co.uk.
From Stoke Park and the Belfry to Turnberry and Gleneagles, there are hundreds of courses to choose from.
As one of Europe’s largest golf tour operators, Golfbreaks.com has almost 1,000 resorts and courses on its books, and can offer deals including:
• UK – from £99: The Belfry (4*), Warwickshire – 2 rounds, 1 night’s dinner, B&B. Save £76
• UK – from £99: Celtic Manor (5*), Newport – 2 rounds, 1 night’s B&B. Save £40
• UK – from £119: Forest Pines (4*), Lincs – 2 rounds, 1 night’s dinner, B&B, free range balls. Save £10
• UK – from £149: Fairmont St Andrews (5*), Fife – 2 rounds, 1 night’s dinner, B&B. Save £90
• EUROPE – from £199: San Lorenzo (4*), Algarve – 3 rounds, 3 nights’ B&B, 15% drinks discount. Save £66
• EUROPE – from £205: Le Touquet (3*), Pas-de-Calais – 3 rounds, 3 nights’ B&B, Eurotunnel. Save £50
Richard Green, PR Manager at Golfbreaks.com, said: “With the Irish and Scottish Opens to look forward to as well as the big one at Royal Lytham and St Annes, there is no shortage of sporting inspiration for golfers this summer.”
While golf does not become an Olympic Sport again until 2016, Golfbreaks.com says it is doing its bit for the sport by trying to get Britain and Ireland off the couch and onto the golf course.
For full terms and conditions of the promotion, visit Golfbreaks.com